Unless there’s a massive swing in some of the voting (and that’s highly unlikely), at least 4 categories have already been decided by a landslide. These categories include: Highest profile appearance by you; Most Obvious/worst product placement; Best News service; and Worst In Show. That said, it’s SUPER tight in a couple of other categories: Best Cameo; and Most Notable Performance by a Journalist. Like “a couple of votes” tight. See what you’re a part of??!!
This week there’s some pretty amazing prizes thanks to our generous voting sponsors. A very special thanks to IceTV for their generous donation again this week of a one year subscription to their very cool EPG service – and a Humax PVR in the Week 6 voting round! Our voting prize winners for week 4 are:
- Phat Lootz pack from GOOD GAME – Brian H
- DVD/Merch pack from FREEVIEW – Heather
- Gruen seasons 1-4 DVD box set from WIL ANDERSON – Michael M
- Signed cook book from JULIE GOODWIN – Patrick C
- Set of signed novels from STEPHEN M IRWIN – Lachlan B
- Signed NRL All Stars training shirt – Michael C
- 2 tix to BRISBANE SIT DOWN COMEDY CLUB – Chad L
- 1 year IceTV EPG subscription – Erin T
WELL DONE! We’ll be in touch with each of the prize winners via e-mail to arrange delivery.
There’s only two weeks left and so the prizes get even more amazeballs: A dinner for four, cooked by MasterChef contestant Danielle Dixon; signed book from Marc Fennell; a Freeview prize pack; a book from the team at Things Bogans Like; A double pass for Thu/Fri for the BNE Sit Down Comedy Club; 2 tix to Cal Wilson’s Melbourne Comedy Festival show “Cal Wilson Is All Ears”; and A 1 year IceTV subscription. If you’ve already voted, you’re still in the running! Spread the word so others can join the fun!