There’s lots of people voting, and at least two categories had their lead change in the last week while lots of others are still neck and neck for a clear leader. It’s excitement plus here at Molkies central.
Without giving too much away, I can give you these insights into the current state of voting in the 2012 Molkies…
- The Walking Dead is coming dead last as the best show not on Australian TV.
- The KFC/Australian Cricket example of product placement is not considered the worst.
- Shaun Micallef is considered to have delivered the best cameo performance. For now – it’s changed three times this last week.
- The Nine Network lead the commercial channels as the one you turn to for your news needs, but they’re not leading by a longshot.
- The tightest voting for is for the “Most Notable Performance by a Journalist” category.
Again, massive thanks to all gift-givers and votings sponsors without whom you all wouldn’t be able to win this cool stuff! A special thanks to IceTV for their generous donation again this week of a one year subscription to their very cool EPG service. The week 2 voting prize winners are:
- Dr Who Figurine Set from EPIC LOOTS – Russel H
- “Mia Culpa” book from MIA FREEDMAN – Mandi F
- Family Day Pass from ABBEY TOURNAMENT FESTIVAL – Ric A
- T-shirt from TWELEVISION – Sue J
- T-shirt from TWELEVISION – andy H
- 2 tix to SYD or BNE show from MATT OKINE – Rebecca H
- Double pass from SIT DOWN COMEDY CLUB – Andrew S
- 2 tix to Adelaide Fringe Festival show from LEHMO – Andrew B
- 1 year IceTV EPG subscription – Danie T
Congratulations! I’ll e-mail you to arrange prize collection/delivery.
Next week signals the half way point of the voting, and some amazing prizes again available from our very generous sponsors: TV merch pack; books; Comedy show tickets; & a 1 year IceTV EPG subscription from IceTV.