A spectacular start to the 2012 Molkies voting, with lots of attention across social media channels resulting in over 400 people voting in the first week! The campaigns have started too, with at least two of the Gold Molkie finalists starting their social media campaigns for voting. It’s heating up…
Importantly you spreading the word will ensure the widest audience possible get their chance to cast their ballot, and together we’re all helping to change the face of Australian TV. If you’ve already voted then you’re in the running for this week’s prizes AND all subsequent week’s voting prizes too. Congratulations on being an early adopter.
The battle is tight across most categories, as you can see from these four examples:
Best promotion/sizzle for a network or show.
Most notable performance by a journalist.
Best In Show.
The 2012 Gold Molkie.
I mentioned prizes before, and the Molkies wouldn’t be the success they are without very generous sponsors and the prizes they’ve offered. Congratulations to these winners of the Week 1 voting prizes:
- Gourmet Fairy Floss from SPUN – Ron I
- “Boganomics” book from THINGS BOGANS LIKE – Dean B
- T-shirt from TWELEVISION – Ian B
- T-shirt from TWELEVISION – Rebecca E
- “100 Gardens” book from JAMIE DURIE – Maryanne S
- Signed “I’m Not Singing” CD from RHYS MULDOON – William K
- Signed THE TODAY SHOW mug – Mel K
- 2 tickets to LEHMO’s stand up show at the Adelaide Fringe Festival – Jessie R
- 1 year IceTV EPG subscription – Kelly N
HOORAY! I’ll be in touch via e-mail to arrange delivery of your prizes.
There even more great prizes coming in Week 2 voting! Things like: a Dr Who figurine set; signed books; Tickets to comedy shows & festivals; and a 1 year subscription to the IceTV EPG service (IceTV – Your shows, your time). Spread the word… The 2012 Molkies are gonna be massive!