*** IMPORTANT: Something went wrong when we recorded the first segment – it’s clippy and clicky and sounds horrible. I’ll have to work it out before next week so that it doesn’t happen again, but every other segment is fine, so please hang in there. ***
The biggest week in the last couple of years for Channel 9 played out as expected this week when THE VOICE AUSTRALIA delivered massive ratings and at least 4 new singing stars. The business of The Voice has been massive and the win has certainly changed the life of Karise Eden who now has a recording contract and a life that is about to be very regimented through appearances and performances. Lots of other things happened which is why we talk about them too, including the launch of DUMB, DRUNK & RACIST and we include our thoughts and and interview with host Joe Hildebrand for your consideration.
On this week’s show we cover such topics as:
- Channel 9 hit a home run with THE VOICE AUSTRALIA.
- Wanna be on TV?
- This sporting month and a bit – STATE OF ORIGIN, TOUR DE FRANCE, WIMBLEDON, THE LONDON OLYMPICS.
- Come along and JUMP IN.
- Joe Hildebrand invites us to decide if we’re DUMB, DRUNK & RACIST.
- 60 second reviews: DANCING WITH THE STARS, BIKIE WARS, HAMISH & ANDY.
- 60 second promo reviews: UNDERBELLY BADNESS, HOWZAT, BIG BROTHER.
- SteveMolk & Dave answer questions and offer this week’s MustWatch TV.
Keep in touch with us – you can e-mail email@example.com, tweet either Dave (@Dave_Burton) or SteveMolk (@MolksTVTalk) and we’ll give you a shout out and everything. That’s just the kind of podcast whores we are. We know you love it. There’s a growing bunch of shout-outs at the end of the podcast from like-minded peeps, so stay tuned to see if you got a mention. It’s a community service and one we’re proud to offer.
MolksTVTalk the Podcast. The Eye Of The Tiger.