A note from SteveMolk: If you’ve downloaded this podcast thinking it’ll be a nice, simple, quick listen, you were only 66.67% correct. At one hour thirty two minutes, settle in as it’s a biggie, but not without good reason. I personally blame the fact we stopped half way through and had dinner, causing us to come back with a second wind. Lethal.
Nonetheless, this week we solve all of Network Ten’s ills, let you know about ALL the new reality TV that’s fatiguing you night after night, compare the announced London Olympics coverage coming up on both Foxtel and Channel 9, dissect the ratings, and fill you in with what’s about to happen with the monthly MolksTVTalk LIVE podcast. So much discussion, so little sense or resolution. I’m sorry.
On this week’s show:
- Nine vs Foxtel’s Olympic Dreams. (2:37)
- So much new reality – The Voice, The Block, Celebrity Apprentice, Dancing With The Stars, Australia’s Got Talent. (16:01)
- You had me at “consolidated ratings”. (32:24)
- MolksTVTalk LIVE – monthly. (40:58)
- Ch10’s Breakfast and The Project. (48:02)
- What’s coming up in the next week. (1:00:05)
- Our very own Q&A, now including MustWatch. (1:13:06)
Keep in touch with us – you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet either Josh or SteveMolk and we’ll give you a shout out and everything. That’s just the kind of podcast whores we are. We know you love it. There’s a growing bunch of shout-outs at the end of the podcast from like-minded peeps, so stay tuned to see if you got a mention. It’s a community service and one we’re proud to offer.
MolksTVTalk the Podcast. Give Me Twenty Good Reasons.