From KONY 2012 to the announcement of the DANCING WITH THE STARS cast, this was a busy week in TV. Bandwagons were jumped on, people were pushed off others, and conflicting messages were sent. This week, however, SteveMolk & Josh did find time to offer a community service in alerting up and coming TV producers to a role hot off the presses in Melbourne, whilst pouring over the news that WIN TV had closed their regional news bureaus in Western Australia – and discussing it with WA media identity JASON JORDAN meant we got a local’s perspective to what really is a loss for those outside of Perth. At least Josh didn’t try and deliver any bad gags this week. We just needed more cowbell.
On this week’s show:
- DANCING WITH THE “STARS”. (2:00)
- WIN TV kill off regional news in WA – interview with JASON JORDAN. (7:08)
- All aboard the KONY 2012 bandwagon. 22:31)
- Hosts, presenters and performers announced for the LOGIES. (28:48)
- RIP IAN TURPIE. 33:55)
- ANDREW VOS effectively boned. (41:18)
- Why are Ch9 advertising THE BLOCK and CELEBRITY APPRENTICE AUSTRALIA at the same time? (44:29)
- The 2012 MOLKIES are getting serious. (46:36)
- MolksTVTalk’s MY KITCHEN RULES recaps go legit. (50:05)
- This week’s MustWatch TV & listener questions. (52:12)
Keep in touch with us – you can e-mail email@example.com, tweet either Josh or SteveMolk and we’ll give you a shout out and everything. That’s just the kind of podcast whores we are. We know you love it. There’s a growing bunch of shout-outs at the end of the podcast from like-minded peeps, so stay tuned to see if you got a mention. It’s a community service.
MolksTVTalk the Podcast. I’m A Little Teapot, Short And Stout.