There was just too much happening this week to find time to squeeze in an interview – so instead there’s high quality analysis of each network and how they’re performing. We also discuss the impact of Weekend Breakfast television and how it is showing its weekday counterparts up. Also, BAGGAGE WATCH returns because the people demanded it! We also put a pin in CIRCLE-gate with the definitive resolution, so everyone else can stop talking about it and we can all move on with our lives…
On this week’s show:
- BAGGAGE WATCH. (1:18)
- More DANCING WITH THE STARS contestants announced. Stars? – no. (4:05)
- Weekend Breakfast TV steps up. (9:15)
- MOLKIES voting continues – do you want the podcast prize?! (17:16)
- ABC – the home of drama. (19:58)
- SEVEN – the home of ratings. (34:15)
- NINE – the home of cricket/NRL (but for how long). (42:13)
- TEN – the home of dodgy programming decisions. (50:57)
- This week’s MustWatch TV. (1:11:10)
Keep in touch with us – you can e-mail email@example.com, tweet either Josh or SteveMolk and we’ll give you a shout out and everything. That’s just the kind of podcast whores we are. We know you love it. There’s a growing bunch of shout-outs at the end of the podcast from like-minded peeps, so stay tuned to see if you got a mention. It’s a community service.
MolksTVTalk the Podcast. All I’m Askin’… Is For A Little Respect?.