It felt like Channel 10 week as we sat down to discuss the week in TV. What with BREAKFAST, BEING LARA BINGLE and THE LIVING ROOM there was just so much to discuss. SteveMolk & Josh also tease out one of the most annoying issues on TV today – why do shows that are pre-recorded/edited run late in the schedule? MOLK SMASH! We started a discussion about second screen apps (if you watched the Australian Open this year, you may have heard of one) and there’s the ever popular EXCESS BAGGAGE Update! So much TV, so little sensibility applied.
On this week’s show:
- BEING LARA BINGLE or Brynne Edelsten. (3:00)
- The two big awards shows of last Monday night. (9:04)
- Baggage Update! (14:38)
- Pre-recorded shows running overtime. (15:58)
- THE LIVING ROOM comes into your home soon. (23:48)
- Ch10’s BREAKFAST serves first course. (27:20)
- SteveMolk interviews Paul Henry from BREAKFAST. (40:50)
- The Molkies, now with added prizes! (53:10)
- Live TV & the insanity that is political upheaval. (1:01:35)
- Second-Screen apps & how they want your mind. (1:07:08)
- This week’s MustWatch TV. (1:10:57)
Keep in touch with us – you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet either Josh or SteveMolk and we’ll give you a shout out and everything. That’s just the kind of podcast whores we are. We know you love it. There’s a growing bunch of shout-outs at the end of the podcast from like-minded peeps, so stay tuned to see if you got a mention. It’s a community service.
MolksTVTalk the Podcast. Am I A Man… Or A Muppet?.