Horses! Kim Kardashian! Julia Morris! Three entirely unrelated things except for the fact they are all on Australian television this week. While you were off sipping your champagne in a sponsored tent, SteveMolk & Josh were hard at work recording one of the best podcasts MolksTVTalk has delivered to date. Or at least making up the numbers, we haven’t decided yet. This week we were extremely luck to catch up with the hilarious Lady J-Mo herself while she was doing a spot of shopping… another day in paradise, really.
Basking in the reflected glow of the aforementioned horsies:
- NEWS! Sounds like SPEWS! but with slightly more bile (2:00)…
- Changes on Weekend Sunrise.
- Who gives a krap about the Kardashians.
- No more George – until he turned up on The Project.
- Who’s on first: Qantas or the dead soldiers.
- Nine’s longest serving employee stars on Joy Of Sets.
- Interview with Julia Morris, One of the Celebrity Apprentice AU stars (15:00).
- Rate Me (29:20).
- Watch Me (34:43).
We still accept letters, in ye olde style paper, electronic, facebooked and tweeted forms. Send us an e-thingymail at podcastsATmolkstvtalk.com or go to iTunes and leave a review to help people find the podcast. Transmission ends.
MolksTVTalk – the Podcast. Money Money Money Mo-ney (Muh-ney!).