This week, we’re celebrating the first season of The Renovators and the finale involving the sale of all 6 houses tonight (Wed 12/10) on Channel 10. SteveMolk & Josh get their fanboyisms on and talk up a storm with the judge with the best asian goatee ever, Peter Ho. There’s also a great disagreement about who’s responsibility it is to advance expectations around television advertisments, with particular reference to the numerous ad breaks in the Bathurst 1000 telecast and the complete lack of creativity therein. Yes, “therein”.
In this fully renovated episode:
- News Of The World (??)…
- Everybody wins at everything. All the time.
- It’s A Knockout! Allegedly.
- The decisive fanboy review of The Renovators.
- Big Brother Australia to return after the 2012 London Olympics on Ch9.
- Interview with Peter Ho, one of the judges from The Renovators (??).
- What’s going down in Ratings town (??).
- Things you MustWatch this week (??).
- A COMPETITION – Win S01 & S02 DVDs of Offspring!
It can get so lonely, podcasting and nobody talking to us. Send us your letters – e-mail us at podcastsATmolkstvtalk.com and your missive WILL get on the podcast. Also remember to leave an iTunes review to help people find the podcast. Others need to know.
MolksTVTalk – the Podcast. Everybody’s Shufflin’.