Even more people this week are wanting to spread some Molkies love – more voting, and the lead changed on a couple of categories twice (including the Brown and Gold Molkie!). It’s all happening.
Seeing as you’re all so devoted, these are the things I can tell you (sizzle alert!):
- Channel 10’s “Group Therapy” promo is coming last in that category.
- Portia de Rossi’s performance as a guest is currently NOT considered to have been the worst.
- The Internet is beating two networks as the source you turn to for your news.
- Sunrise is beating the Today Show in the Worst In Show category, but both are well off the pace of the top 3 shows.
- The person leading the race for the Brown Molkie changed 4 times this week, and the current leader is ahead by 4 votes.
- We have a new contender in the race for the Gold Molkie!
SEE! I told you it was cool.
In other spectacular Molkies news, I got to see a pic of the statuettes today… which I’ll include here simply to get you as excited as I am about the impending awards ceremony (yes, I’m committing – in some form or fashion there will be a Molkies ceremony).
The other important thing is that this week we’ve had some very special prizes for all who’ve voted so far: a 1 year Ice TV subscription, a CD pack from Southern Cross Media, and two personally signed books – one from Caroline Overington and one from Mia Freedman! This week’s lucky winners are:
- Matthew D – Ice TV Subscription
- Emma D – CD pack from Southern Cross Media
- Jason L – Signed book from Caroline Overington
- Louise B – Signed book from Mia Freedman
A huge congratulations to the winners, and a very massive thanks to the sponsors who’ve generously donated prizes. If you weren’t sure that it was possible, we’re maintaining the quality & quantity of prizes into this week… so keep an eye out for the announcement via Twitter & Facebook shortly. Spread the word – voting will change the Australian TV landscape for the better.