7 News Brisbane offer a strong line up to analyse the results as they come in – the two key deputy leaders from the major parties, and again adding strength in political reporter Patrick Condren and former Labor heavyweight Graham Richardson. Qld voters certainly won’t be short on coverage on election night. From the press release:
The Queensland Election 2012 is shaping up as the most dramatic state election in a generation and 7 News has assembled a powerhouse panel to deliver Queensland’s leading coverage.
From 6.30pm on Saturday March 24, Your Call 2012 will be live across Queensland.
Kay McGrath and Sharyn Ghidella from 7 News will be joined by a team dedicated to delivering results first.
Panel members include:
– Graham Richardson, Australia’s leading political commentator.
– Patrick Condren, 7 News State Political Reporter currently on the campaign trail.
– Andrew Fraser MP, Queensland’s Deputy Premier and State Member for Mt Coot-tha.
– Tim Nicholls MP, LNP Deputy Leader and Member for Clayfield.
– Senator Barnaby Joyce, Senator for Queensland.
– Senator George Brandis SC, Senator for Queensland
– Annastacia Palaszczuk MP, Minister for Transport and Multicultural Affairs, State Member for Inala.
– John Mickel MP, Queensland’s Speaker of the House.
The 7 News team will bring you all the drama and politics with live access to candidates and electorates from across Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Cairns, Townsville and Mt Isa.
Seven’s Graham Richardson is expecting an unpredictable night.
“This is going to be, in the 40 years I’ve been watching elections, just about the most exciting thing I’ve ever seen” he said. “It’s going to be a hell of a watch… Still think that the LNP will win but I think that Campbell Newman is in huge trouble and that opens up a can of worms the likes of which you’ve never seen.”
Seven’s coverage will also be live streamed on the internet at www.yahoo7.com.au/queensland
Your Call 2012, live on Seven across Queensland on 6.30 Saturday March 24.