If 14 is your lucky number, then you’re in the right place. It’s our special ranty pants edition of MolksTVTalk – the Podcast, and we weren’t afraid to drop truth bombs all over the place. In an exciting turn of events, our planned interview with Myf Warhurst has been held over and so we’ll publish a special chat with her later on Thursday (another special event). What it did mean was we could be more fluid with our opinions. Let’s face it, with a list of news stories like this, there’s a lot to be angry about.
It was all very special and ranty:
- Lots of time for newsy-newsy-ness (3:49)…
- Wild Boys ride off into the wild.
- Kyle & Jackie O’s Night With The Stars. Too many jokes in the title alone.
- Since when is a Thorpie press conference its own show (& what happened to Libby Trickett?).
- New Idea Test Kitchen starts soon on 7Two.
- Good news! TV4 comes to metro mid-December.
- Calls for Media Watch to have its season extended.
- Removing the tweetstream from Q&A? Outrageous!
- Ch7 cancels Christmas.
- The Ratings Report (27:25).
- This week’s MustWatch TV (30:50).
A cast-iron guarantee – you send a letter to podcastsATmolkstvtalk.com, we’ll read it and reward you. Alternatively, go to iTunes and leave a review to help people find the podcast (because that’s how it works).
MolksTVTalk – the Podcast. If You Don’t Know Me By Now…